A Boheme Design architectural firm delivers modern living lifestyle to interact with the peacefulness & solitude of the famed Palmera Park. Located south of 30a, the serenity of the park setting further enhances the homes design and elegance. This stunning property is within close walking distance to the Gulf Green. Livability is not questioned with this property.62 S. Charles Street allows for full-time residency with the generous living aspects the home offers with its 3,845 square feet of conditioned living area and abundance of outdoor living. This 4 bedroom property consists of 2 master suites and 2 guest bedrooms, laundry rooms on each floor, a media room with beverage center, and captivating outdoor spaces. The kitchen, dining, and living rooms introduce the large courty
- Sub Type Detached Single Family
- County Walton
- Subdivision ALYS BEACH
- Year Built 2019
- Appliances Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Apx Sq Ft Htd Cooled 3,845
- Construction Siding Block, Concrete, Roof Concrete
- Design Other
- Energy AC - High Efficiency,Heat High Efficiency,Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- Exterior Pool - In-Ground,Summer Kitchen
- Interior Fireplace,Furnished - None
- Number of Stories 2.0
- Kitchen 1st Floor
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Dimensions 12.5' x 22'
- Living Room 1st Floor
- Living Room Dimensions 21.2' x 16'
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Bedroom Additional 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Additional Room Level 2
- Bedroom Additional Dimensions 11.11' x 14.5'
- Bedroom Master 1st Floor, 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Master Room Level 2
- Bedroom Master Dimensions 13.7' x 14.6'
- Den Dimensions 22.6' x 14.11'
- Den Room Level 2
- Dining Area Room Level 1
- Dining Area Dimensions 7.8' x 20'
- Lot Dimensions 45' X 83'
- Parking Features Garage Attached
- Utilities Electric, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable, Underground
- Elementary School Bay
- Middle School Emerald Coast
- High School South Walton
Jane AraguelBroker Associate
RE/MAX COASTAL PROPERTIESOffice Phone: 850-650-0300
32461 (Alys Beach) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $5,095,000|
|3/1/2019 6:25:00 PM|