French Riviera on the Choctawhatchee Bay-A cherished home offers gracious living in a French country design. Owners' travels throughout Provence inspired gorgeous details found in this one-owner home. An entertainer's delight with ample room for grand parties, this one-of-a-kind home is perfectly situated in the upscale neighborhood of Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club, offering amenities expected of an extraordinary lifestyle.The foyer announces elongated views to the amazing Bay. A spacious gathering vestibule flows to living and dining rooms where large crowds can easily gather. Fireplace and surround in living room is artistically designed with antique and glazed-aged painting techniques. The living room opens to an extensive lanai, which showcases a Mediterranean style pool and spa.
- Sub Type Detached Single Family
- County Okaloosa
- Subdivision REGATTA BAY PH 1
- Fees Include Accounting,Advertising,Ground Keeping,Management,Recreational Faclty
- Homestead Yes
- Year Built 2004
- Appliances Auto Garage Door Opn,Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Fire Alarm/Sprinkler,Ice Machine,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Security System,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Apx Sq Ft Htd Cooled 4,487
- Baths Full 1st Floor, 2nd Floor
- Baths Half 1st Floor
- Construction Siding Roof Concrete
- Design Other
- Energy AC - 2 or More,AC - Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Heat - Two or More,Heat Cntrl Gas,Water Heater - Gas,Water Heater - Two +
- Exterior Boat Slip,Boatlift,Dock,Fenced Back Yard,Fireplace,Patio Open,Pool - Enclosed,Pool - Gunite Concrt,Pool - Heated,Pool - In-Ground,Satellite Dish,Shower,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- Garage Spaces 3.00
- Interior Breakfast Bar,Built-In Bookcases,Ceiling Beamed,Ceiling Crwn Molding,Ceiling Raised,Ceiling Vaulted,Fireplace 2+,Fireplace Gas,Floor WW Carpet,Furnished - None,Kitchen Island,Lighting Recessed,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Wet Bar,Window Treatment All,Woodwork Painted
- Number of Stories 2.0
- Family Room Room Level 1
- Formal Dining Room Dimensions 20' x 16' 4''
- Formal Dining Room Room Level 1
- Foyer Room Level 1
- Foyer Dimensions 14' x 12' 2''
- Kitchen 1st Floor
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Dimensions 20' x 16' 7''
- Library Dimensions 18' x 18' 2''
- Library Room Level 1
- Living Room 1st Floor
- Living Room Dimensions 22' 9'' x 18' 2''
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Master Bedroom Master Bath MBath Double Vanity,MBath Separate Shwr,MBath Walk-In Closet,MBed Cthdrl Ceiling,MBed First Floor,MBed Waterfront
- Bath Full Room Level 2
- Bath Full Dimensions 7' 5'' x 5'
- Bath Half Room Level 1
- Bath Half Dimensions 6' x 9'
- Bath Master Dimensions 16' 4'' x 12' 12''
- Bath Master Room Level 1
- Bedroom Additional 1st Floor, 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Additional Room Level 2
- Bedroom Additional Dimensions 17' x 19'
- Bedroom Master 1st Floor
- Bedroom Master Room Level 1
- Bedroom Master Dimensions 22' 8'' x 16' 4''
- Covered Porch Dimensions Irregular
- Covered Porch Room Level 1
- Family Room Dimensions 20' 2'' x 20' 10''
- Acreage 0.51
- Driveway Spaces 4.00
- Lot Dimensions 102 x 202.33 x 1 09.59 x 212
- Lot Features Bulkhead/Seawall, Coastal Barrier Zone, Covenants, Curb and Gutter, Restrictions
- Lot Parcel Access Paved Road,Private Road
- Parking Features Garage Attached, Golf Cart Enclosed
- Utilities Community Sewer, Community Water, Electric, Gas - Natural, Gas - Propane, Phone, Public Sewer, Public Water, Sewer Available, TV Cable
- Waterfront Bay
- Waterfront Waterfront Feet 109.86
- Elementary School Destin
- Middle School Destin
- High School Fort Walton Beach
Jane AraguelBroker Associate
RE/MAX COASTAL PROPERTIESOffice Phone: 850-650-0300
32541 (Destin) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $2,849,000|
|3/23/2019 8:25:00 PM|