Discover a sophisticated retreat at this luxe 5BR/6.5BA home with over 5,000 square feet of carefully curated living spaces nestled south of Scenic Highway 30A in the premier Alys Beach community. Featuring exquisite architectural design by Tom Christ, each room offers meticulous attention to detail and a distinctive coastal elegance. In the spacious living, kitchen and dining areas, Pecky Cypress accents add warm tones while a gorgeous Venetian plaster fireplace invites relaxation and friendly conversation. The fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with accompanying scullery includes a custom-designed hood, Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, an oversized pantry, full slab backsplashes and an expansive island with a unique waterfall edge design.
- Sub Type Detached Single Family
- County Walton
- Subdivision ALYS BEACH
- Fees Include Ground Keeping,Land Recreation,Management
- Year Built 2018
- Appliances Range Hood
- Apx Sq Ft Htd Cooled 5,180
- Construction Siding Roof Concrete
- Design Beach House
- Energy AC - Central Elect
- Exterior Pool - In-Ground
- Interior Fireplace 2+,Floor Hardwood,Kitchen Island,Wet Bar
- Number of Stories 3.0
- Garage Dimensions 20'5''x21'2''
- Garage Room Level 1
- Kitchen 1st Floor
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Dimensions 15'9''x9'8''
- Living Room 1st Floor
- Living Room Dimensions 16'5''x18'11''
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Master Bedroom Master Bath MBath Cultured Mrble,MBath Walk-In Closet
- Bedroom Additional 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Additional Room Level 2
- Bedroom Additional Dimensions 16'4.5''x13'10''
- Bedroom Master 1st Floor
- Bedroom Master Room Level 1
- Bedroom Master Dimensions 20'9''x16'
- Acreage 0.09
- Lot Dimensions 100'x40'
- Lot Features Corner
- Lot Parcel Access Paved Road
- Parking Features Garage, Garage Attached
- Utilities Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Waterview Gulf
- Elementary School Bay
- Middle School Emerald Coast
- High School South Walton
Jane AraguelBroker Associate
RE/MAX COASTAL PROPERTIESOffice Phone: 850-650-0300
32461 (Alys Beach) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $6,250,000|
|12/24/2018 2:24:00 PM|