Fronting on the Turtle Bale Pedestrian Path with direct access to the Turtle Bale beach access. This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with 3,711 conditioned square-feet, designed by Historical Concepts, Atlanta, GA, embodies the best of life at Alys Beach. The home features a generous kitchen and great room that opens onto a covered loggia accessing the courtyard and pool area. A first-floor master bedroom with walk in closet overlooks the homes courtyard. The 2nd floor introduces a gracious master bedroom with walk in closet and opens to a family sitting area. There are two additional guest bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Sub Type Detached Single Family
- County Walton
- Subdivision ALYS BEACH
- Homestead No
- Year Built 2018
- Appliances Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer
- Apx Sq Ft Htd Cooled 3,711
- Construction Siding Block, Concrete, Roof Concrete
- Design Other
- Energy AC - High Efficiency,Heat High Efficiency,Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- Number of Stories 2.0
- Family Room Room Level 2
- Great Room Room Level 1
- Great Room Dimensions 20.5' x 26.4'
- Kitchen 1st Floor
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Kitchen Dimensions 20.5' x 9.7'
- Loggia Dimensions 7' x 25.3'
- Loggia Room Level 1
- Bedroom Additional 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Additional Room Level 2
- Bedroom Additional Dimensions 14.8' x 10.7'
- Bedroom Master 1st Floor, 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Master Room Level 2
- Bedroom Master Dimensions 16.10' x 17'
- Courtyard Dimensions 19.3' x 27.4'
- Courtyard Room Level 1
- Family Room Dimensions 11.10' x 15.1'
- Acreage 0.07
- Lot Dimensions 40' X 77'
- Parking Features Deeded
- Utilities Electric, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water, TV Cable, Underground
- Elementary School Bay
- Middle School Emerald Coast
- High School South Walton
Jane AraguelBroker Associate
RE/MAX COASTAL PROPERTIESOffice Phone: 850-650-0300
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $2,911,072|
|11/19/2018 2:25:00 PM|